MeetGeek: Your #1 Alternative to Gong
Get a powerful AI Meeting Assistant that gives you everything you need to leverage every conversation with your clients and not pay for features you don’t need.
Trusted by 2000+ teams worldwide
How does MeetGeek compare to Gong?
Where MeetGeek is ahead
- Immediate start without the need to go through complex setup and sales calls
- Ultimate control over who has access to your conversations
- Transparent pricing that depends on your meeting volumes and needs
- Best for SMB and non-profit organizations
- Total control over meeting notes: edit, view, and share
Where Gong is ahead now
- Best for Enterprise companies looking for complex sales solutions
- MeetGeek doesn’t support comments yet
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Make your meetings actually useful
Record video, transcribe, and collaborate on your Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams meetings.
Forever free | No credit card required
The perfect safety net! I love the transcription feature. This feature has saved me countless times and will continue to do so. It allows us to keep everyone in the loop when someone misses a meeting.
Director of Client Service & Operations @ MindsetGo
Meetgeek provides us with an easy solution for everyone on the team to go over the transcription. Plus I really like their search feature to focus on a certain part of the transcription.
VP Product Strategy @ Hayan Studio
Let every team leverage your meeting assistant
MeetGeek helps your entire company communicate more effectively among teams. By adding our meeting assistant to your toolkit, you will be able to:
- Automate note-taking during online conversations
- Share meeting summaries with no-shows
- Exchange meeting highlights with the members of other teams
- Streamline hiring and interview process
- Update CRM with important information from calls
- Provide timely training based on meeting KPIs
Get AI assistance for both, external and internal meetings
While MeetGeek provides an out-of-the-box solution for sales and customer success teams who weekly run dozens of customer calls. We also support organizations with their internal meetings, sync-ups, 1-on-1 calls, etc. So you have a searchable history of all your conversations, privately stored and shared by the admin's will only.
Collaborate on call transcripts
MeetGeek provides you with a more enjoyable post-meeting experience. View, edit, and share the notes and transcripts after the meeting. You can also set access rules for team members or customers and decide what meeting assets and settings they can access.
Seamlessly integrate with your tool stack
Keep using your favorite tools while Meetgeek automatically syncs your client's meeting content and key highlights with HubSpot and wherever else the team gets work done.
- Google Calendar & Microsoft Outlook
- Document repos (e.g. GDrive)
- Collaboration (e.g. Slack)
- CRMs (e.g. HubSpot)
- Task management (e.g. Trello)
- 2000+ apps through Zapier
You have questions? We have answers!
Get Started with Meetgeek
Turn meetings from a necessary evil into a positive and rewarding experience