Automatically record, transcribe, and summarize meeting notes from your Microsoft Teams calls
Microsoft Teams is a popular app for virtual meetings and collaboration. It offers a range of features, including video conferencing, screen sharing, and file sharing. By integrating with MeetGeek, you can enhance the meeting capabilities of Microsoft Teams.
MeetGeek allows you to record meetings, transcribe them, generate AI summaries, and easily share them with other tools. This makes MeetGeek a great tool for businesses with international clients or remote employees.
MeetGeek vs internal MS Teams’ transcription feature
Microsoft Teams does a great job of transcribing your meetings. However, MeetGeek goes above and beyond and ticks all the boxes:
✅ auto-joins your scheduled meetings from the calendar
✅ video records and transcribes your conversations
✅ provides functionality to edit transcripts and ‘teach’ algorithms with specific jargon and brand names
✅ auto-detects and tags key highlights of your meeting, such as important details, action items, and points of concern
✅ sends a meeting summary email to the participants
✅ provides insights into your meeting performance and how you can improve it further
MeetGeek isn't just for taking notes during meetings on Teams. You can also use it for Google Meet and Zoom, and it works just as well.
You have questions? We have answers!
- If you can make sense of it, Meetgeek will too. We provide state-of-the-art speech-to-text technology enabling high-quality video notes and transcripts.
- Using proprietary NLP algorithms, we provide several magical out-of-the-box highlights.
- You can also add your own and customize it according to your business or personal needs. More details here.
Don't just take our words for it. Here is what our customers shared with us:
- Companies of different sizes save up to 30% of the collective time by skipping optional meetings and sharing meeting summaries;
- Recruiters make hiring decisions 2x faster and onboard new team members much quicker;
- Sales teams increase their win rate by up to 45% and decrease ramp-up time by 62%
- Startups use MeetGeek to find product market fit 2x faster with recorded discovery calls and UX research.
Get Started with Meetgeek
Turn meetings from a necessary evil into a positive and rewarding experience