Workflows and Integrations
Sync meeting content with the tools you use
MeetGeek integrates with 2000+ apps so you can streamline meeting content to wherever your team gets the job done.
Let MeetGeek enrich your CRM
Automatically update your CRM, such as HubSpot or Pipedrive, with the insights gained during sales calls.
MeetGeek links meeting summaries and highlights to the appropriate contact, company, or deal in your CRM. If it's a new prospect, MeetGeek creates a new entry.
Keep your team informed by sharing important deal details with them. This removes the need for additional sync-up calls.
💫 New: Notion integration
You can now automatically sync your meeting summaries and highlights with your Notion workspace, making collaboration on the notes faster and more efficient.
Here are some ways to maximize collaboration:
- Tag your colleagues and comment on the parts of the meeting that require their attention.
- Create and update Notion databases with sales calls and customer interviews.
- Record and store team meetings to create an internal knowledge base.
Seamlessly integrate with your tool stack
Keep using your favorite tools while Meetgeek automatically syncs your client's meeting content and key highlights with HubSpot and wherever else the team gets work done.
- Google Calendar & Microsoft Outlook
- Document repos (e.g. GDrive)
- Collaboration (e.g. Slack)
- CRMs (e.g. HubSpot)
- Task management (e.g. Trello)
- 2000+ apps through Zapier
Speed up your workflow by connecting
MeetGeek to tools your already use.
Get Started with Meetgeek
Turn meetings from a necessary evil into a positive and rewarding experience