Quickly adopt best practices in your meetings
Every meeting is different. Use predefined meeting templates to quickly set you and your team for success in all types of meetings.
No more meetings that could have been managed better
Instantly adopt and share best practices with out-of-the-box meeting templates, tailored for each meeting type.
Keep your presentation on track, ask the right questions, and make the most out of each conversation, in your customer or internal meetings.
Customize transcription, summaries and insights for your needs
Tailor the transcription for your company, industry or specific meeting type by defining custom words, abbreviations, and industry-specific terms.
Define your own keyword highlights to create customized summaries for every call type or situation.
Define KPIs at meeting template level, so you can track the right indicators for every type of meeting.
Create & share meeting templates
Use MeetGeek's pre-designed meeting templates, or create your own. Share templates with your teammates and collaborate on best practices.
Access a community of like minded individuals and teams and exchange best practices.
Who can benefit from meeting templates?
- Managers: Measure performance by ensuring your team members are on track with the pre-set agenda.
- Sales & account manager: Use sales meeting templates to define your sale script and increase win rates.
- HR: Choose between different meeting templates: job interview / 1-on-1 review / and other calls to standardize recruiting and adopt best practices.
Seamlessly integrate with your tool stack
Keep using your favorite tools while Meetgeek automatically syncs your client's meeting content and key highlights with HubSpot and wherever else the team gets work done.
- Google Calendar & Microsoft Outlook
- Document repos (e.g. GDrive)
- Collaboration (e.g. Slack)
- CRMs (e.g. HubSpot)
- Task management (e.g. Trello)
- 2000+ apps through Zapier
with your favorite tools
Speed up your workflow by connecting
MeetGeek to tools your already use.
Get Started with Meetgeek
Turn meetings from a necessary evil into a positive and rewarding experience